Asset Management Solution's staff will provide the following services:
- Conduct, at a minimum, weekly site visits or as dictated by situations and conditions.
- Meet with each service provider on a bi-monthly basis at each property.
Make direct contact with the Owner or designated individual weekly to address any operational issues.
- Ensure that tenants are conforming to the building rules specifically regarding refuse, signage and various other forms of tenant conduct.
- Property will be inspected once per month during the nighttime to ensure proper function of exterior lighting.
- Perform monthly inspections of the roof.
Be on-call 24/7 for any service calls, on-site traffic accidents or “slip and falls”.
- Vacancy clean-up and inspections, as necessary.
- Prepare vacancies for future leasing.
- Hire Sedberry & Associates to lease the vacant spaces and pay market lease commissions to both Sedberry & Associates and any outside cooperating brokers.
Contract/Services Bidding: Asset Management Solutions (AMS) will bid each service contract on an annual basis to qualified and proven contractors that can meet the minimum contract and insurance requirements.